Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Life Has Just Begun website, operated by Life Innovations LLC (“Life Innovations”) and located at http://www.lifehasjustbegun.com/ (the "Site"). The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of this Site. By accessing, viewing, creating an account with or using the content, material, or services available on or through this Site, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms, that you agree to them and intend to be legally bound by them. If you do not agree to these Terms, or if you are under 13 years of age, you are not granted permission to use this Site and must exit immediately.
- Registration. In order to access certain content, services, products or benefits on the Site, you may be asked to register and create an account. As part of the registration process, you must click to agree to these Terms, and may then be asked to select a user name and password. You are fully responsible for your account, including use of the account by any third party, and maintaining the confidentiality of your password.
- Pricing. The pricing available on this Site is for information purposes only for use by Life Has Just Begun’s customers and potential customers and subject to change/verification. While Life Has Just Begun strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. Life Has Just Begun’s prices and the availability of Life Has Just Begun products or services are subject to change without notice.
- Order Acceptance. Life Has Just Begun reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Due to the customized nature of the goods sold by Life Has Just Begun, you will be charged upon authorization of your payment method and verification of your order information for accuracy. Life Has Just Begun may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. Life Has Just Begun will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is canceled after your payment has been received, Life Has Just Begun will issue a credit to your account in the amount of the charge.
- Shipping Policy. Any and all orders placed through the Site are subject to our Shipping Policy. USPS is the shipping method at this time. I provide tracking with every order! I mail all packages in the most economical way. I ship Monday through Saturday. The Shipping Policy which is incorporated into these Terms by reference, as if set forth fully herein.
- Return Policy. Life Has Just Begun custom products or services cannot be returned or exchanged due to the personalized nature of the products and services. However, if the fault is that of Life Has Just Begun, I will replace the item or offer you a refund at my discretion. If your ready-made order arrives damaged or defective, you may return the unused item (after first contacting me) for a refund within 3 days of receiving your purchase, excluding shipping. The customer pays return shipping. Once I have received the item in its original packaging and condition, I will issue a refund of the price you paid for the item. Shipping will not be included in the refund.
- Proprietary Rights. As between any user and Life Has Just Begun, all names, trademarks, service marks, certification marks, symbols, slogans or logos appearing on the Site are proprietary to Life Has Just Begun or its affiliates, licensors, or suppliers. Use or misuse of these trademarks is expressly prohibited and may violate federal and state trademark law. Under no circumstances will you have any rights of any kind in or to the Site Materials, other than the right to use the Site Materials in accordance with these Terms.
- Materials Submitted to the Site. Certain features of the Site may allow you to contribute comments, feedback, information, content, text, files, graphics, postings, and other materials and information for access, use, viewing and commentary by other users to the Site (“User Content”). By posting User Content, you represent that you have the full legal right to provide the User Content and that use of the User Content by the Site and all other persons and entities will not (a) infringe any intellectual property rights of any person or entity or any rights of publicity, personality, or privacy of any person or entity, including as a result of your failure to obtain consent to post personally identifying or otherwise private information about a person; (b) violate any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or agreement; or (c) constitute disclosure of any confidential information owned by any third party.
THE SITE, THE SITE MATERIALS, USER CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, INFORMATION AND OTHER MATERIALS ON, IN AND MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE ARE MADE AVAILABLE “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS.” USE OF THE SITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. LIFE HAS JUST BEGUN AND ITS LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, AND DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE USER CONTENT, THE SITE MATERIALS, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, DATA AND OTHER MATERIALS ON, IN AND MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WRITTEN OR ORAL, ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, SYSTEMS INTEGRATION, NON-INTERFERENCE, QUALITY, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND EFFORT WITH REGARD TO ANY AND ALL USER CONTENT, THE SITE, THE SITE MATERIALS, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, DATA AND OTHER MATERIALS ON, IN AND MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, IS WITH YOU.